Billies magic adventure Billies magic adventure

Holy shit that's funny

Oh man, only a complete asshole could come up with this stuff. I love it. When he shot the sun and the Nazi death scream from Wolfenstein 3d played, I almost pissed myself. Nicely done.

P.S. FUCK is my favorite band, too.

Secret Mansion 2 Secret Mansion 2

Good job dude.

Nice job, man. Pretty smooth animation, sweet gore, and enough gangster shit to keep me laughing. I loved the Chillin' zombies, that was clutch. Also, the scene were the bullet flying blended in with the car traveling down the road was a nice cinematic touch. The voice acting sucked though (except the main character, that shit was just funny). Forget what splashdynamite said; there's nothing wrong with mindless bloodshed and gangster zombies, as long as it's entertaining. And why is he sweating the sword? Samurai swords are cool. They just are. Keep up the good work, and drop me a line if you ever want to collaborate on something.

AligatorHead responds:

oh shit, i sthat you in that picture? hahhah you rprofile.

Lemmings: Deus Ex Machina Lemmings: Deus Ex Machina

Solid.

It's too bad the actual Lemmings games weren't like that. Pretty cool flash though overall. My only gripe was that the Madness influence was too much. You obviously have enough creativity to come up with some pretty cool stuff (like this concept) on your own. Next time, focus more on mixing up the gunplay with the old-school Lemmings style puzzle solving stuff. Then this would really kick ass.

4/5

BlackFlameStudios responds:

The next one will be more stealth I'm thinkin mixed in with some crazy old Lemmings stuff (like the traps) i dono yet and im open to sugestions. Email me if you want. thanks for the review

Keep on Rollin Keep on Rollin

Just one problem...

...it's too much fun. Easily the most original flash game i've ever played. Nice work all around.