Billies magic adventure Billies magic adventure

Holy shit that's funny

Oh man, only a complete asshole could come up with this stuff. I love it. When he shot the sun and the Nazi death scream from Wolfenstein 3d played, I almost pissed myself. Nicely done.

P.S. FUCK is my favorite band, too.

Secret Mansion 2 Secret Mansion 2

Good job dude.

Nice job, man. Pretty smooth animation, sweet gore, and enough gangster shit to keep me laughing. I loved the Chillin' zombies, that was clutch. Also, the scene were the bullet flying blended in with the car traveling down the road was a nice cinematic touch. The voice acting sucked though (except the main character, that shit was just funny). Forget what splashdynamite said; there's nothing wrong with mindless bloodshed and gangster zombies, as long as it's entertaining. And why is he sweating the sword? Samurai swords are cool. They just are. Keep up the good work, and drop me a line if you ever want to collaborate on something.

AligatorHead responds:

oh shit, i sthat you in that picture? hahhah you rprofile.

Lemmings: Deus Ex Machina Lemmings: Deus Ex Machina

Solid.

It's too bad the actual Lemmings games weren't like that. Pretty cool flash though overall. My only gripe was that the Madness influence was too much. You obviously have enough creativity to come up with some pretty cool stuff (like this concept) on your own. Next time, focus more on mixing up the gunplay with the old-school Lemmings style puzzle solving stuff. Then this would really kick ass.

4/5

BlackFlameStudios responds:

The next one will be more stealth I'm thinkin mixed in with some crazy old Lemmings stuff (like the traps) i dono yet and im open to sugestions. Email me if you want. thanks for the review

subway troubles subway troubles

Cool stuff.

Nice work, dude. The fighting was cool, as was the animation style. The only problems were the sound and smoothness. Try bumping up the FPS next time around. Also, some of the cooler parts (like when he pushes the guys head into the blade stuck in the wall) went really fast, and I almost missed it. Overall it was pretty sick, though.

4/5

synsacrum responds:

thanks for the comments and the advice man, i'll work on the rest on the next one i do

The Robbery The Robbery

Cool, but needs work

I think this flash has a lot of potential. I liked the animation style, I just wish there was more to it. Add a little story next time.

PubeMupit goes to the gym PubeMupit goes to the gym

I can't believe I'm laughing so hard....

I gave this a five because the movie itself was a complete piece of shit, but at the same time it was frickin hilarious. I couldn't even look at the screen because I was on the floor laughing my ass off. It was crude, immature, and completely stupid; nice work.

Kirby's adventure Kirby's adventure

To be continued...

I sure as hell hope not.

Smash Bros DX 2 Smash Bros DX 2

Worse than the first.

I watched the first part of this series and thought it was okay, but barely. It seems there's been some regression between the first and the second episodes, however. The only things I liked in the first were the intro and aftermath, both of which were absent from this episode. Beyond that, that fighting just doesn't hold up, and the whole thing looked really sloppy. We've all seen this DBZ crap before, with one character almost losing, then "powering up", then chossing the winner, etc., etc., etc... Unfortunately for you it's been done better a countless number of times before.

BC: Dark Duelers - ep.1 BC: Dark Duelers - ep.1

Weak...

I'm not sure why everyone thinks the story in this movie is so great. A battle held in another dimension to determine the fate of the world? Good vs. Evil? Come on! Has anyone ever played Mortal Kombat? It's the same thing!!! I watched your other movie (Last Leaf) and would say that that story was much more intriguing. Besides that, the fighting was weak, and the "oblivion" backdrop seemed like a convenient way to get out of drawing a background. There was too much build up as well, and not enough payoff to back it up.

Metroid Short #1 Metroid Short #1

BEER!!!!

Not bad. The characters were drawn well, and the animation was pretty good, but, like you said, more interesting backgrounds would have been nice, and maybe more characters too. I was pretty amused by it overall. Not sure about the ice beam at the end, though. Maybe I'm retarded, I just don't know why the metroid left it behind, since that's what kills them. Whatever. Beer is good.